Ms. Debashree Chakraborty
Present Position: Assistant Professor
Department of Economics and Commerce, School of Business and Economics
- PhD Thesis Submitted, Jadavpur University.
- Mphil in Economics, Jadavpur University.
- A in Economics, Jadavpur University.
Research Key Areas:
- Open Economy Macroeconomic Theory
- Economics of Migration
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics and Commerce, Adamas University since August 2019 till present.
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Economics, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, 2018.
- Junior Research Fellow, Government of West Bengal, 2018.
Research Publication (s):
- Chakraborty, D., & Ghosh, A. (2021). Financing Public Expenditure on Imports in India under the New Economic Policy. Vidyasagar University Journal of Economics, XXV, 19-45.
- Banerjee, P., & Chakraborty, D. (2021). Covid-19 and Reverse Migration: A Retrospective Outlook in Indian Context. In N. Patra, & U. Bhattacharya (Eds.), ARTHANITI KATHA: Economics through different lenses (pp 282-299). Alumni Association of Calcutta University Economics Department, Dept. of Economics, Calcutta University.
Selected Publication (s):
- Chakraborty, D., Ghosh, C., & Ghosh, (2017). Global Capital and India’s Current Fiscal Scenario. Rabindra Bharati University Journal of Economics, XI, 09-28.