Dr. Saswata Choudhury
Present Position: Assistant Professor
Department of Economics and Commerce, School of Business and Economics
- D in Commerce (From Vidyasagar University)
- Com, (From Vidyasagar University)
Research Key Areas:
- Capital Markets
Eleven years of Teaching Experience in different institutes.
- Assistant Professor, Adamas University, 2020
- Teaching Assistant, Adamas University, 2018-2020
- Guest Faculty, P.K. College, 2018
- Guest Faculty, Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya, 2013-2018
- Substitute Teacher, Mahishadal Raj College, 2010-2012
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research paper published in national and international journals: 07
- Number of Books published: 01
- Number of Book Chapters: 07
Selected Publication (s):
- Chatterjee, B., Das, U., Ray, N., & Choudhury, S. (2022). Financial Performance of the Jute Textile Industry In India – An Analytical Review. Manager – The British Journal of Administrative Management, 58(3), 54-59. ISSN: 1746-1278.
- Chakraborty, P., Das, U., Choudhury, S., & Mishra, S. (2022). Corporate Governance and Performance – A Study on Select IT Companies in India. Journal of Education, 18(6), 96-100. ISSN: 0972-7175.
- Das, U., Das, S. K., & Choudhury, S. (2022). Small Savings Schemes in India: A Comparative Study. Shodhasamhita, 9(5(IV)), 1-34. ISSN: 2277-7067.
- Pal, B., & Choudhury, S. (2020). Effect of Priority Sector Advances on the Non-Performing Assets: An Empirical Analysis of Indian Domestic Commercial Banks. SEMCOM Management & Technology Review, 8(1), 7-12. ISSN: 2321-5968
- Choudhury, S. (2020). Impact of Capital Market Exposure on the Indian Commercial Banks, Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-620-2-67467-6.
Research Advisor / Supervisor:
- Doctoral Thesis Advisor/ Supervisor: 4
- Post Graduate Thesis/Project Advisor/Supervisor: 4