Mr. Sourav Kumar Das
Present Position: Assistant Professor
Department of Economics and Commerce, School of Business and Economics
- Ph.D. in Commerce (pursuing) from University of Calcutta
- M.Phil in Commerce from University of Calcutta
- M.Com., from University of Calcutta
- B.Com. (Honours) from University of Calcutta.
- Qualified in CBSE NET (DECEMBER 2014) for Assistant Professor
- Pursuing CMA intermediate course from Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Research Key Areas:
- Mutual Fund
- Digital Education
- Indian Jute Sector
- Financial Inclusion
- Micro Finance
- Micro Insurance
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics and Commerce, School of Business and Economics, Adamas University, Kolkata, India, 2020-
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Commerce, School of Economics and Commerce, Adamas University, Kolkata. India, 2018-2020
- College Approved Part Time Teacher, Department of Commerce, Deshbandhu College for Girls, Kolkata, India, 2016-2018
- Guest Lecturer, Department of Commerce, Harimohan Ghose College, Kolkata, India, 2016-2018
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research papers published in International ABDC-C listed journals: 02
- Number of research papers published in International peer-reviewed Scopus journals: 04
- Number of research papers published in International peer-reviewed UGC Care Group 1 listed journals: 09
- Number of research papers published in International peer-reviewed journals: 03
- Number of invited Book-Chapters: 12, Books : 01
For Details, Visit: https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/159037
Selected Publication (s):
- Sourav Kumar Das, “Examining the Performance of Select Multi-Cap Funds in India”, Journal of Academic Advancement, vol. 01, no. 02, pp. 58-68, December 2022
- Sourav Kumar Das and M. Chakraborty, “A Forecasting Model for MSMEs of Manufacturing and Engineering Sector of India,” SEDME (Small Enterprises Development, Management & Extension Journal), 1-8, 18 January 2022. Link of Publication: https://journals.sagepub.com/eprint/J6X6NVDAGTIJY8KV9KJH/full
- Chakraborty and Sourav Kumar Das, “Impact of CSR in Brand Equity as a Marketing Tool: A Study on Registered Medium Enterprises of Consumer Durables in Kolkata, West Bengal”, Finance, Law, and the Crisis of COVID-19: An Interdisciplinary Perspective, Springer, pp.77-87, 2022 https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-89416-0_5
- Sourav Kumar Das and S. Das, “Does Covid-19 have any impact on the Performance of Multi-Cap Funds in India? A Study with reference to HDFC Equity Fund and Kotak Standard Multi-Cap Fund,” Sustainable Strategies for Economic Growth and Decent Work: New Normal, 20-27, 2022.
- Sourav Kumar Das and M. Chakraborty, “Impact Analysis of Retrofitting on the Tribals: A Study on Bankura District, West Bengal,” NIU International Journal of Human Rights, 08, no. 05, pp. 107-112, 2021.
- Sourav Kumar Das, N. Ray, M. Chakraborty, R. Bhattacharya and D. Ghosh, “Impact of Information & Communication Technology on Education: Evidence from Select Academic Institutions in West Bengal, India,” Psychology and Education, 58, no. 5, pp. 1558-1565, 2021.
- Sourav Kumar Das, “Impact of COVID 19 on Performance of Equity Multi-Cap Funds in India: A Study with reference to ICICI Prudential Multi-Cap Fund and Nippon India Multi-Cap Fund,” Anvesak, 51, no. 01, pp. 140-145, 2021.
- Sourav Kumar Das and S. Das, “Impact of Pandemic COVID 19 on Indian Mutual Fund Industry – An Analytical Study,” Journal of Critical Reviews, 07, no. 16, pp. 2676-2681, 2020.
- Sourav Kumar Das and S. K. Das, “Performance of Microfinance institutions in promoting microinsurance in India – An analytical study,” International Review of Social Sciences and Humanities, 09, no. 07, pp. 94-103, 2019.
- Sourav Kumar Das, “Role Of Woman Agents Of Indian Post Offices In Mobilizing Resources: A Study In Two Head Post Offices In West Bengal,” International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 06, no. 02, pp. 260-266, 2019.
- Sourav Kumar Das, “Role of Indian Post Offices in Women Empowerment: A Study on Social Responsibility Perspective,” in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Practices Toward Economic, Environmental, and Social Balance, Taylor and Francis Group, Apple Academic Press, 2021, pp. 163-172.
- M. Naskar and Sourav Kumar Das, “Socio-Economic implications of Digitization on Tribals: A Case Study on Puruliya District, West Bengal,” in Human Resource Management & Development in the Digital Age, Mittal Publications, 2018, pp. 94-103.
Award/ Academic Recognition/ Major Professional Activity:
- Acted as Reviewer in Peer-Reviewed Edited Book titled “Economy in the Pandemic and Beyond: Resurgence to the New Normal” (ISBN: 978-93-5506-019-8).
- Acted as Associate Editor in Peer-Reviewed Edited Book titled “COVID-19 Pandemic & Its Impact on Economy: Issues & Challenges” (ISBN: 978-93-90937-45-5).
- Worked as Editor in Peer-Reviewed Edited Book titled “Contemporary Strategic Business Infrastructure Development in Turbulent Economy” under Nova Science Publishers Inc., USA (ISBN: 978-1-68507-954-3.).
- Presented 30 Research papers at several UGC approved International and National conferences in India and abroad.
- Attended 4 weeks Induction/ Orientation Programme (under MHRD) for “Faculty in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutes of Higher Education” from Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi and obtained Grade A (15.03.2021-14.04.2021).
- Attended 4 weeks Induction/ Orientation Programme (under MHRD) for “Faculty in Universities/ Colleges/ Institutes of Higher Education” from Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi and obtained Grade A (26.06.2020-24.07.2020).