Ms. Chaitali Mallick
Present Position: Assistant Professor
Department of Pharmaceutical, School of Medical Sciences
- Master in Pharmacy (M.Pharm) from Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya (A Central University), Sagar, M.P.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) from C.D.A college of pharmacy and technology, Barasat, West Bengal.
Research Key Areas:
- Wet lab work
- Analytical instrumentation
- Herbal drug technology
- In academic fields- 2 years
Research Publication (s):
- Specialization: Pharmaceutical chemistry.
- Professional Experience: Teaching 1 year 2 month.
- Journal Publications: 4(Citations:11, h index-2)
- Poster/Oral presentation: 4
- Research work on Indolo-quinoline derivatives for the development of novel antiplasmodium agents through Computer Aided drug design (CoMFA, Pharmacophore mapping, molecular docking and ADMET studies ) under the guidance of Sushil Kumar Kashaw (Associate Professor, Dr. Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya).
- In graduation, have done project on the Micro Sponge Drug Delivery System.
- Chaitali Mallick, Mitali Mishra, Vivek Asati, Varsha Kashaw, Ratnesh Das, Arun K. Iyer and Sushil Kumar Kashaw* Integrated computational analysis on some Indolo-quinoline derivatives for the development of novel antiplasmodium agents: CoMFA, Pharmacophore mapping, molecular docking and ADMET studies. Volume 16, 3 Issues, 2021. http://dx.doi.org/10.2174/1574362416666210906155929
- Akash Rathore, Vivek Asati, Sushil K. Kashaw*, Shivangi Agarwal, Deepa Parwani, Sushanta Bhattacharya, and Chaitali Mallick. “The Recent Development of Piperazine and Piperidine Derivatives as Antipsychotic Agents.” Mini Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry,Volume 21, 3 Issues, 2021. 362-379. https://doi.org/10.2174/1389557520666200910092327
- Deepa Parwani, , Sushanta Bhattacharya, Akash Rathore, Chaitali Mallick, Vivek Asati, Shivangi Agarwal, Vaibhav Rajoriya, Ratnesh Das, and Sushil K. Kashaw* “Current insights into the chemistry and antitubercular potential of benzimidazole and imidazole derivatives.” Mini Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 21, 5 Issues, 2021. 643-657. https://doi.org/10.2174/1389557520666201102094401
- Sushanta Bhattacharya, Akash Rathore, Deepa Parwani, Chaitali Mallick, Vivek Asati, Shivangi Agarwal, Vaibhav Rajoriya, Ratnesh Das, and Sushil Kumar Kashaw*. “An exhaustive perspective on structural insights of SGLT2 inhibitors: A novel class of antidiabetic agent.” European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. Volume 204, 2020. 112523. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejmech.2020.112523
Research Advisor / Supervisor:
- IDP project Supervisor : 2
- Co-Supervisor in UG project : 4
Award/ Academic Recognition/ Major Professional Activity:
- Qualified Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) in 2018
- Achieved Third position at the oral presentation in National Conference on ‘Recent Developments in Pharmaceutical Sciences: Academia- Industry Interaction Initiative’.