Ms. Ditipriya Dutta Chowdhury
Present Position: Assistant Professor
Department of Law, School of Law and Justice
- Pursuing PhD (Law), Department of Law, Burdwan University.
- M (Intellectual Property Law), Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur
- Sc. LL.B (Business Law Hons.), KIIT School of Law, KIIT Deemed to be University.
Research Key Areas:
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Patent Law and Artificial Intelligence
- Competition Law
- Research topic: Patent licensing of AI Applications in Healthcare
- Presented paper titled “Licensing of AI Applications in Healthcare” at the International Conference on IOT and Law, conducted by Centre for Information, Communication & Technology Law, Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai.
- Presented paper titled “Dancer’s rights: An Elusive Legal Regime in India” at the Master’s Conference on Intellectual Property, Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur.
- Assistant Professor, School of Law and Justice, Adamas University, Barasat (February’ 22- Present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Legal Studies, Dagapur, Siliguri (September’21- December’21)
- Associate, ALA Legal, Advocates and Solicitors (2018)
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research papers published in peer- reviewed journals: 06
- Number of research papers published in UGC CARE listed journal: 01
- Number of Book-Chapters: 01
Selected Publication (s):
- “Dancer’s rights: An Elusive Legal Regime in India”, Sangeet Galaxy e-Journal, ISSN- 2319-9695 (Volume 11 Issue 1) (2022) 17.
- “Reproductive Rights: to be or not to be?”, IILS Law Review ISSN-2320-5318 (Volume 6 Issue 1) (2020).
- “A Discussion on the Nature of Judicial Process as Proposed by Cardozo”, Jus Carta ISBN-978-81-934164-5-9 (Volume I Edition I) 2020.
Award/ Academic Recognition/ Major Professional Activity:
- UGC NET
- UGC NET Research Fellow, DPIIT- IPR Chair, West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS) (January’22- February’22).