Ms. Priyanka Banerjee
Present Position: Assistant Professor
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, School of Medical Sciences
- M.Pharm in Pharmacology, )PES College of Pharmacy, RGUHS).
- B.Pharm in Pharmacy, Gupta College of Technological Sciences, MAKAUT.
Research Key Areas:
- Neurodegenerative disorders,
- Psychotic drugs,
- Preclinical and clinical trials,
- Pain management.
- 2 years
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research papers published in International refereed journals: 0
- Number of research papers published in International peer-reviewed Scopus Proceedings: 0
- Number of invited Book-Chapters: 0 (2 in progress), Books : 0
Selected Publication (s):
- Priyanka Banerjee, Subhasis Banerjee. In silico design of some novel perfusion RSV F glycoprotein inhibitors. Journal of Innovation in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2017;1(2):49-54.
- Evaluation of neuro-protective potential of Foeniculum vulgare extract in rat model of Parkinson’s disease
- Studies on anti-microbial activity and preliminary phyto-chemical investigation of Micro’Free- polyherbal formulation in mice intestine.
- Effects of Zero’Purin in potassium oxonate induced gouty arthritis in rats.
Award/ Academic Recognition/ Major Professional Activity:
- Gold medallist for securing best marks in Master’s.
- Silver medallist for securing distinction and class topper.
- State champion for Vigilance department in essay competition.
- Best oral presenter conferred .