Ms. Srija Sur
Present Position: Assistant Professor
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, School of Medical Sciences
- Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) (2018-2020) Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (2014-2018) Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Sodpur, Kolkata (Affiliated under Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology)
Research Key Areas:
- Targeted Drug Delivery System
- Formulation Development
- Cancer Theragnostic
- Microbial Biofilms
- Teaching: 1 Year 7 months (15Th Oct, 2020 – Present)
Research Publication (s):
- Journal Publications: 7 (Citations:203, h index-3, i10 index-2).
- Book publications: 01
- Book Chapter: 2
- Patent Published: 01
- Edited Book: 1
Selected Publication (s):
- Dave, V., Sharma, R., Gupta, C., Sur, S. Folic acid modified gold nanoparticle for targeted delivery of Sorafenib tosylate towards the treatment of diabetic retinopathy. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. 2020;194:111151. (Impact factor: 5.26) (DOI: 1016/j.colsurfb.2020.111151).
- Roy, P., Sur, S., Das, S. and Wui, W., 2022. Phytochemical-conjugated bio-safe gold nanoparticles in breast cancer: a comprehensive update. Breast Cancer,. (Impact Factor: 4.23)
- Sur, S., Rathore, A., Dave, V., Reddy, K., Chouhan, R., Sadhu, V. Recent developments in functionalized polymer nanoparticles for efficient drug delivery system. Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects. 2019; 20: 100397. (Impact factor: 4.81) (DOI: 1016/j.nanoso.2019.100397)
- Sur, S., Dave, V., Prakesh, A. and Sharma, P., Expansion and scale up of technology for ethanol production based on the concept of biorefinery. Journal Of Food Process Engineering, 2020; 1-14. (Impact factor: 2.35) (DOI: 1111/jfpe.13582)
- Prakesh, A., Dave, V., Sur, S., and Sharma, P, Vivid techniques of pretreatment showing promising results in biofuel production and food processing. Journal of Food Process Engineering, 2020; 1-12. (Impact factor: 2.35) (DOI: 1111/jfpe.13580)
- Mandal D, Sur, S. A review on comparative study of some pigmented and non-pigmented flower having anti-diabetic activity. Journal of Innovations in Pharmaceutical and Biological Sciences (JIPBS). 2020; 7(1):1-13.
- A Research Article “Green Bio-safe Cobalt nanoparticles from Trianthema portulacastrum for better therapeutics towards antimicrobial and anti-fungal infections with reduced health and environmental hazard” has been accepted in the journal named “Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology” (Impact factor: 5.2)
- Dave, V., Sur, S. and Gupta, N., 2021. Current Framework, Ethical Consideration and Future Challenges of Regulatory Approach for Nano‐Based Products. In: V. Dave, N. Gupta and S. Sur, ed., Nanopharmaceutical Advanced Delivery Systems, 1st ed. [online] Scrivener Publishing Wiley. Available at: <https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/book/10.1002/9781119711698> [Accessed 16 January 2021]. (DOI:1002/9781119711698.ch19)
- A Book Chapter namely, ” AI in Pharmacy, Herbal Medicine and Drug Delivery: a sci-fi or a reality” has been accepted in the forthcoming book “Advanced Pharmaceutical and Herbal Nanoscience for Targeted Drug Delivery Systems” to be published by Bentham Science Publisher.
Research Advisor / Supervisor:
- February 2021 ǀ Awarded in the JIS Samman 2021 by JIS Group for the highest number of publications in the year 2020 in Students’ category.
- May 2018 ǀ General rank-10 in Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) – 2018 for the course M.Pharma.
- June 2011 ǀ CGPA 10 of 10 in the overall assessment of class 10, individually including all five subjects.
- January 2010 ǀ 346 state ranks in National level Science Talent Search Examination.
- December 2008 ǀ 607 state rank in 2nd International Mathematics Olympiad.
- November 2008 ǀ 321 state rank in 11th National Science Olympiad.
- May 2019- July 2019 ǀ Summer Research Fellow
- Institute: L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad ǀ Guide: Professor Ashutosh Richhariya
- Sponsored by: Indian Academy of Sciences (Bengaluru), Indian National Science Academy (New Delhi) and National Academy of Sciences (Allahabad).
- June 2020- August 2020 ǀ Summer Trainee (CSIR-SRTP Programme 2020 Online)
- Institute: CSIR- NEIST, Jorhat ǀ Guide: Dr. Amit Alexander