Present Position: Assistant professor(DOPT)
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, School of Medical Sciences
- M.Pharm in pharmacology from (Gupta college of Technological sciences)
- B.Pharm from Calcutta Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology and Allied Health Sciences
- M.Sc. in Physics (Applied), University of Calcutta
Research Key Areas:
- Establishment of different animal models
- Molecular study on different neurological disorders
- Insectary set-up, rearing and testing of different repellents
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety, migraine medications and their repurposing
- Assistant Professor (Department of Pharmaceutical technology), School of Medical Sciences, Adamas University, India, Since September 2020
- Grant-in-Aid for SEED fund Research project titled “Set up of insectary facility for the design and optimization of herbal-based cocktail as mosquito repellent”. INR fifty thousand only for the 1st year and subject to recommendation of IQEER review committee after completion of 1 year
Award/ Academic Recognition/ Major Professional Activity:
- Award of excellence in JAC matriculation exam, 2011
- Award of excellence in JAC intermediate exam, 2013
- Award for poster presentation in an international seminar held at Dr. B.C Roy college.
- Participated in national level COVID-HACKATHON’ 2020 as team leader organized by student startup and innovation center, Anand Pharmacy College and qualified for final round.
- Presented an e-poster in an international conference “Colloquium 2020”.
- Presented an e-poster in three3 days online International conference, “Colloquium-2020” on “Innovation in pharmacy & green chemistry in post COVID-19 Era” held from 11th June to 13th June 2020.
- Received first prize for singing by Jharkhand state council for child welfare at 2nd state level “Learn to live together camp” held at Ranchi from 3rd May to 5th May 2010.
- Received facilitation award by MRS KMPM inter college, under JUSCO for extraordinary performance and enthusiastic participation in all the activities.
- Received PRATIBHA SAMAAN award by Prabhat Khabar for extraordinary performance in intermediate examination.