Sanjoy Kumar Moitra
Present Position: Asst. Manager in Technical Team
Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, School of Media and Communication
- Advanced Diploma on overview Multimedia Application from Research Engineers USA (Net Guru India).
- Diploma in Film Direction from National Institute of Film & Fine Arts, Pune (NIFFA). Film Editing & Nonlinear Video Editing from National Institute of Film & Fine Arts, Pune (NIFFA).
- Certificate Course in Professional Video Editing from Calcutta Media Institute (CMI).
- Certificate Course in Mastering Final Cut Pro From learn Quest
- Certificate Course in VR and 360 Video Production From Daydream
- Certificate Course in Principals of Photo composition and Digital image post-production _From Michigan University
- Certificate Course in Photography Techniques: Light, Content and Sharing From Michigan University
- Certificate Course in Integrated Marketing Communication: Advertising, Public Relations, Digital Marketing and more From IE Reinventing Higher Education
Research Key Areas:
- 2d ANIMATION WITH AXA SOFTWARE
- PHOTOSHOP 5, 5.5, 6, 7, CS1, CS2. CS5.
- ILLUSTRATOR 8.0,CS.
- AFTER EFFECTS 4.0
- DIMENSIONS 3.0
- COREL DRAW 9, 11, X5 12.
- PAGE MAKER 5.5, 6.5, 7
- FREE HAND 9,MX.
- PHTO EDITOR
- FLASH 4, 5, MX.
- PREMIERE 5, 5.5,6,6.5,PRO.
- FIRE WORKS 4 ,MX
- 3D STUDIO MAX 2.5,3,4,5.6,7,8
- DIRECTOR 8, 8.5,MX
- MX ALL
- FLASK, SWISS, WINAVI, ACD PRO.
- QUARKXPRESS 8.2 & 9
- Adobe in design
- FINAL CUT PRO 7,10
- Having 24+ years’ experience in Creative field & Multimedia
- 5 years’ experience in working as full time Faculty for Multimedia at Rice Infotech Education.
- As a Sr. graphics designer with Swabhumi Daily Paper, Kalom Daily Paper, Ajker Kalom Daily Paper & Woodban Advertising.
- As a Director & Editor Diploma Film, Documentary, Ad Film, Tele Serial, Film [As a 3rd asst. director], Corporate Film etc.
- Trainer at Banking sector.
Award/ Academic Recognition/ Major Professional Activity:
- Knows” (1998) given by NIFFA. Best Employee of the year (2002) given by Rice Infotech Education, Best Designer Little Magazine ‘Ayas” (2010) given by Barnoparichay , Best Graphic Designer (2014) given by Woodban Advertising ,Best Designer ‘Ajker Anyatama” (2015) given by Swapnanil Production .