Dr. Aditya Ghosh
Present Position: Associate Professor
Department of Mathematics, School of Basic & Applied Sciences
- Ph.D. (Mathematics), Gauhati University
- M.Sc. Mathematics and Computing, IIT Guwahati
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics, Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira, Belur (University of Calcutta)
Research Key Areas:
- Mathematical Modelling
- Bio Mathematics
- Optimal Control Theory
- Assistant Professor, Royal Group of Institutions (The Royal Global University), Guwahati 12th July 2010 to 25th May 2017.
- Assistant Professor, Adamas University, Kolkata 1st June 2017 to 31st October, 2020.
- Associate Professor, Adamas University, Kolkata 1st November 2020 till date.
- Core Team member, Quality Assurance and Accreditation, Adamas University. 1st October 2020 till date.
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research papers published in International refereed journals: 11
For Details, Visit: https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/159876
Selected Publication (s):
- A. Devi and A. Ghosh, On the Stability on Immune-Tumor(I-T) Model Under Drug Administration, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IJPAM), ISSN-1311-8080, Volume 79, 2012.
- A. Devi and A. Ghosh, On the Stability on Immune-Tumor model With One Term Delay In Tumor, International Journal Of Applied Mathematics And computation (IJAMC) , 2013.
- A. Devi and A. Ghosh, Effect of Delay in Immune-Tumor Model Under Drug Administration International Journal Mathematics Research, ISSN 0976-5840 Volume 6, Number 1 (2014), pp. 99-107
- A. Ghosh and A. Devi, Effect of Delay in Immune-Tumor Model Under Drug Administration. International Journal Mathematics Research, ISSN 0976-5840 Volume 6, Number 1 (2014), pp. 99-107
- A. Devi and A. Ghosh, Drug administered Cancer model under one term Delay Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science, ISSN 2008-949x, Volume 14(2015), Issue 2, pg. 143-150,
- A. Devi and A. Ghosh, Some control policies for control of Cancer Nonlinear Analysis and Differential Equations, ISSN 2367-4814, Vol. 4, 2016, no. 1, 27 – 41
- A. Devi and A. Ghosh, A Mathematical Model of Glucose – Insulin regulation under the influence of externally ingested glucose (G-I-E model) International Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Invention (IJMSI), ISSN 2321-4759, Vol. 4, issue 5, june 2016, no. 1, 54 – 58
- A. Devi and A. Ghosh, An optimal Control policy for Immune-Tumor(I-T) model. Journal of The Assam Academy of Mathematics (JAAM), ISSN-2229-3884, Vol-7(2017), pp 77-85.
- A. Devi and A. Ghosh, An interactive Glucose- Insulin regulation under the influence of Externally Ingested Glucose model. Global Journal of Mathematical Sciences: Theory and Practical, ISSN 0974-3200 Volume 9, Number 3 (2017), pp. 277-285”, ISSN-2229-3884, Vol-7(2017), pp 77-85.
- A. Ghosh, On the stability of Immune-Tumor model(I-T) using Differential Transform Method (DTM). International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR), E-ISSN 2348-1269, P-ISSN 2349-5138, Volume 6, Issue 2, 2019 pp(453-461)
- A. Ghosh and A. Devi, Stability of Glucose-Insulin-Glucagon model using ingested glucose and somatostatin. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, ISSN 1671-4512, Volume-50, Issue-3, 2021.
- A. Devi and A. Ghosh Immune-Tumor Model with Two Term Delay in Tumor: Stability and Growth Analysis. International Conference on Recent Advanced in Mathematics (ICRAM 2014), Nagpur.
- A. Devi and A. Ghosh Effect of Delay in Immune-Tumor Model under Drug Administration National Conference on Recent Trends in Mathematical Modelling & Soft Computing Techniques, (29th March, 2014), Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad.
- A. Ghosh and A. Ghosal On the Stability of Immune-Tumor (I-T) Model in Different Phases of Tumor. Seminar on National Science Day 2019, Adamas University Theme: Science and Technology for Nation Building 28th February 2019, Adamas University, Kolkata-700126
- A. Ghosh Optimal Control of an Immune-Tumor Model in Various Phases of Tumor And Stability Analysis 21st BMS International Mathematics Conference 2019 (A Biennial Event of Bangladesh Mathematical Society) 6-8 December 2019, Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Dhaka. Bangladesh- 1000
Research Advisor / Supervisor:
- Doctoral Thesis Supervisor: 3 (Under progress)
- Post Graduate Thesis Advisor / Supervisor: 3 (Awarded)