Mr. Aniruddha Ghosal
Present Position: Adjunct Faculty
Department of Mathematics, School of Basic & Applied Sciences
- Sc(Tech) in Statistics & Data Science, Adamas University, West Bengal
- B.Sc in Mathematics, Adamas University, West Bengal
Research Key Areas:
- Tumour Growth Model
- Cryptocurrency & Stock Market Prediction
- Adjunct Faculty, Department of Mathematics, School of Basic & Applied Sciences, Adamas University, Barasat, West Bengal, India, May 2022 –
- Subject Matter Expert, GoAskNow, EDUTECH, Tamil Nadu, India, February 2021 – June 2021.
- Content Writer, Dailyhunt, Bangalore, India, January 2019 – May 2020.
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research papers published in International refereed journals: 0
- Number of research papers published in International peer-reviewed Scopus Proceedings: 0
- Number of invited Book-Chapters: 0, Books : 0
- On the stability of Immune-Tumour model: Local Stability Analysis.
Award/ Academic Recognition/ Major Professional Activity:
- Completed Internship on Predictive Modeling & Basics on Tumour growth model from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Baranagar, West Bengal, India.
- Completed Course on Earth Observation for Carbon Cycle Studies from Indian Space Research organisation (ISRO), Bangalore, India.
- Cracked Regional Maths Olympiad.