Mrs. Sanchita Mallick Roy
Present Position: Assistant Professor
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology
- D from IIEST, Shibpur (pursuing)
- Tech in Tele-communication from NIT, Durgapur
- Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from West Bengal University and Technology.
Research Key Areas:
- Spectrum access techniques in 5G and beyond 5G
- Antenna Beam forming
- Radio Recourse Management using Machine learning
- Satellite Communications and 5G
- IETE Best Research Paper Award – 2013
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology, Adamas University, India, 2019-Present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Adamas Institute of Technology, 2014-2019
- Lecturer, Bengal Institute of Technology and management, 2013-2014.
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research papers published in International refereed journals: 01
- Number of research papers published in International peer-reviewed Scopus Proceedings: 02
For Details, Visit: https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/157580
Selected Publication (s):
- “Biological Analysis of Mutual Information Based Gene Clusters using Empirical Mode Decomposition”, ICEEC13, June 2013, ISBN: 978-81-923541-0-3.
- “Clustering analysis of denoised microarray data using Empirical mode decomposition”, IETE, April 2013.
- KEGG Analysis of De-noised Mutual Information based Microarray Data using Empirical Mode Decomposition, IJARCSSE, May 2014, ISSN: 2277 128X.