Mr. Nisarga Chand
Present Position: Assistant Professor
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, School of Engineering & Technology
- D. (pursuing) from MAKAUT, W.B.
- Tech in Communication Engineering under West Bengal University of Technology (presently known as MAKAUT).
- Tech in E.C.E. under West Bengal University of Technology (presently known as MAKAUT).
Research Key Areas:
- Nano Electronics & Device Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Research Topic: Performance analysis of InAlN/GaN Based Normally-off Nano Devices
- Published a number of articles in conference proceedings and journals of international repute.
- Citation: 71+, h-index: 04 and i10-index: 02
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, School of Engineering & Technology, Adamas University, India, 2017-Present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mallabhum Institute of Technology, Bishnupur, Bankura, India, 2011-2017
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research papers published in International refereed journals: 04
- Number of research papers published in International peer-reviewed Scopus Proceedings: 03
- Number of Book-Chapters: 04
For Details, Visit: https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/159847
Selected Publication (s):
- Nisarga Chand, Sarosij Adak, S.K. Swain, Sudhansu Mohan Biswal, A. Sarkar, Performance enhancement of normally off InAlN/AlN/GaN HEMT using aluminium gallium nitride back barrier, Computers & Electrical Engineering, Volume 98, 2022, 107695, ISSN 0045-7906, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compeleceng.2022.107695
- Chand, S. K. Swain, S. M. Biswal, A. Sarkar and S. Adak, “Comparative study on Analog & RF Parameter of InAlN/AlN/GaN Normally off HEMTs with and without AlGaN Back Barrier,” 2021 Devices for Integrated Circuit (DevIC), 2021, pp. 616-620, doi: 10.1109/DevIC50843.2021.9455877
- Chand N., Bhattacharyya S., Sarkar A. (2021) A Novel Encryption Technique to Protect Patient Health Information Electronically Using Playfair Cipher 15 by 14 Matrix. In: Mukherjee M., Mandal J., Bhattacharyya S., Huck C., Biswas S. (eds) Advances in Medical Physics and Healthcare Engineering. Lecture Notes in Bioengineering. Springer, Singapore. http://sci-hub.tw/10.1007/978-981-33-6915-3_42
- Das B., Chand N., Sarkar A. (2021) Review the Performance of Different Digital Modulation Techniques with Suitable Error Control Codes in Telehealth Services. In: Mukherjee M., Mandal J., Bhattacharyya S., Huck C., Biswas S. (eds) Advances in Medical Physics and Healthcare Engineering. Lecture Notes in Bioengineering. Springer, Singapore. http://sci-hub.tw/10.1007/978-981-33-6915-3_34
- Adak, N. Chand, S. K. Swain and A. Sarkar, “Effect of AlGaN Back Barrier on InAlN/AlN/GaN E-Mode HEMTs,” 2019 Devices for Integrated Circuit (Dev IC), Kalyani, India, 2019, pp. 156-160. doi: 10.1109 / DEVIC.2019.8783383
- S. K. Sinha, S. L. Tripathi, G. Chatterjee and N. Chand, “Analysis of Different Characteristics of SOI-TFET with Ge Material as Source Pocket,” 2018 IEEE Electron Devices Kolkata Conference (EDKCON), Kolkata, India, 2018, pp. 403-406.
- Grant-in-Aid for SEED Fund Research project titled “3D printed Micro Waste- Composter for Smart Home Gardening”. A research grant of Rs. 70.00 Thousand (Seventy Thousand only), initially for one year, for pursuing the research on the subject titled project by Dr. Manoj K Singh , Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology, Adamas University, Kolkata, as Principal Investigator and Dr. Soodipa Chakraborty, Assistant Professor Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dr. Moumita Gangopadhyay, Associate Professor, Department of Biotechnology, Mr. Nisarga Chand, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Adamas University, Kolkata, as Co-Principal Investigator (s). Status: Ongoing.
- Castone Project under Project 30 (AU-PROJ-2020-03) Involved in a project as a group member for Inhouse PCB Design & Fabrication Centre. Project Supervisor: Mr. Jeet Banerjee Members: Nisarga Chand, Pradip Kr. Roygupta Budget Sanctioned: 16780/- Status: Completed.
Award/ Academic Recognition/ Major Professional Activity:
- Received Young Researcher Award 2022 from RSquareL (Global Academicians & Researcher Network)
- Received Teaching Excellence Award 2021 in Adamas Dialogue program.
- Short list candidate from School of Engineering & Technology, nomination for the Best Teacher Award in Adamas Dialogue 2021
- Received appreciation letter from The Vice Chancellor, AU for completing successfully 13 cutting edge courses offered by premier Universities of the World on Coursera. (20th October, 2020)
- Received certificate of recognition from Adamas University in the category of Punctuality in 2019.
- He has used different pedagogical tools for teaching like: physical teaching, online teaching with power point presentation (including animation), video lectures with problem solving skills etc.
- He has always prepared and well organized before entering into the class.
- He has good communication skills and taught subjects as per the industry perspective.
- Conduct some industry visits for students like: PXE DRDO Chandipur, Bengal Beverages Pvt. Ltd., Dankuni, West Bengal in previous but in this year also through virtual mode in Coreel Technologies.
- Prepared OBE syllabuses for students
- Always provide some knowledges to students about technical skills for job interview.
- He is mentor as well project guide and also published conference papers with some students.
- The Institution of Engineers (India) (Membership No: M-1750210)
- Indian Society for Technical Education (Membership No: LM 134326)
- Imperial Society of Innovative Engineers, India (Membership ID: ISIEP62021009)
- Forum of Scientists, Engineers and Technologists. Membership No. LM/2014-2266, Centre: CCU
- Expertise in Communication Engineering.
- Software Skills: Silvaco TCAD, MATLAB, P-SPICE, Packet Tracer, C Language.
- Hardware Skills: Analog, Digital & Advance Communication Laboratory, Analog & Digital Electronics Laboratory, Solid State Devices Lab and Electronic Circuit Design.
- Apply different pedagogical approaches in teaching. (Classroom and E-learning both)
- Experienced in designing course structure following outcome-based education.
- Experienced in organizing conference, seminar, hands on training program.
- Participated in various International and National level seminars, Webinars and Faculty Development Programs.
- Associated and experienced member in Exam cell.
- Actively participated in various cultural events.
- Having good interpersonal and managerial skills.