Dr. Ankhi Goon
Present Position: Assistant Professor
Department of Education, School of Education
- PhD (Education), Vinaya Bhavana, Visva Bharati, Santiniketan
- Ed, University of Kalyani, Nadia
- A. in Geography, Vidya Bhavana, Visva Bharati, Santiniketan
Research Key Areas:
- Indigenous Education
- Tribal Educational system
- Cultural activities and its effect on Education
- Contemporary issues in Education
- Ethnographic Research
- Assistant Professor, School of Education, Adamas University, India, 2021
- Assistant Professor & Teacher In charge at Natural College of Education, Gitanjali Institution, Sainthia, Birbhum,2017-2018
- Lecturer in Geography & Teacher In charge at Ayan Arnab Sikshan Sanstha, Burdwan, 2014-2017
- Lecturer in Methodology Courses(Social Science) & Lecturer –In –Charge at Santiniketan D.Ed College, Muluk, Bolpur, 2013-2014
- Assistant Teacher at St. Teresa’s School, Bolpur, 2010
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research papers published in International refereed & Peer reviewed journals: 04
- Number of research papers published in National Peer reviewed journals: 02
For Details, Visit: https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/242528
Selected Publication (s):
- Debasmita Mondal and Ankhi Goon ” A Study on Mathematical Achievement of Primary Students of West Bengal”, Madhya Pradesh Journal of Social Sciences, ISSN: 0973-855X, Vol 27 No, 4 April 2022.
- Ankhi Goon Roy, “Blending of Holistic education and Transformative learning in Rabindranath Tagore’s educational endeavour Patha Bhavana”, Journal of science and healthcare exploration –JSHE, ISBN/ISSN: 2581-8473, January 2021.
- Ankhi Goon Roy, “Reflection of Tagore’s educational thought on his dream school Patha Bhavana, Santiniketan “, International Journal of creative research thoughts-IJCRT, ISBN/ISSN: 2320-2882, January 2021.
- Ankhi Goon Roy, “Care for environment imbibed by Santals through conveyance of Indigenous geographical knowledge by forefathers”, International Journal of creative research thoughts-IJCRT, ISBN/ISSN: 2320-2882, 2021.
- Ankhi Goon Roy, “Indigenous Geographical knowledge of Santali community and its education through generations for sustainable future”, Journal of scientific Computing, ISBN/ISSN: 1524-2560, 2020.
- Ankhi Goon Roy, “Transmission of indigenous Geographical knowledge of rural people through generations”, Journal of Education and Development, ISBN/ISSN: 2248-9703, 2018.
Research Advisor / Supervisor:
- Doctoral Thesis Advisor / Supervisor : 03 (Under progress)
Award/ Academic Recognition/ Major Professional Activity:
- ‘Dr. Ebere Nweze’ Woman of Worth Award as an inspirational being in Society through Social work from Every Girl Wins Institute, America