Dr. Brotati Chakraborty
Present Position: Assistant Professor
Department of Education, School of Education
- PhD (Education)
- A in Education
- A in Geography
- Ed. University of Calcutta
- Sc. in Geography, University of Calcutta
Research Key Areas:
- Positive Teacher- Student Relationship and its impact on Academic achievement.
- Comparative study of Teacher- Student Relationship in Modern and ancient Era.
- 11 Years of Teaching Experience as a TGT (Social Science) and PGT (Geography) Teacher.
- Appointed as an AISSE Examiner for evaluation of Social Science.
- Received Appreciation Certificate from Education Minister Mrs. Smriti Irani (Minister HRD, GOI)
- Participation Certificate of an Easy Writing Competition (Teachers as Leaders)
- An Article Published in Times of India Newspaper.
- Received Participation Certificate of Cooking from IIHM Teacher Chef India Schools 2017
- Received Certificate of Commitment from Central Vigilance Commission.
- Received Certificates of Competency Based Learning conducted by CBSE.
- Working as an Examination In-charge of senior wing.
- Check Teacher’s Diary/ Lesson Plan date wise.
- Verify Marks before Uploading.
- Got an opportunity to check Evidences of Assessment by CBSE.
- Verify Question Papers before Printing.
- Attended CBSC Capacity Building Program on Social Science of Class X .
- International Workshop on Environmental Education.
- CCE Capacity Building Workshop.
- Orientation Program in Social Science and Geography.
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research papers published in International refereed journals: 3
- Number of research papers published in International peer-reviewed Scopus Proceedings: 1
- Number of invited Book-Chapters: 1
For Details, Visit:
Selected Publication (s):
- Brotati Chakraborty, “Teacher Student Relationship & its Correlation with Behavior Change in Ancient Era”, Purakala (UGC Care Journal), ISSN: 0971-2143, Vol-31-Issue-08- April-2020, Page No.1387- 1394.
- Brotati Chakraborty, “Need to Strengthen and Respect Last Qualifying Examination Rather Than Introducing Entry and Exit Examinations”, University Research Resource Journal), ISSN: 2581-3730, FEM Volume 3, Issue 3 (Supplementary Issue 1)- (July-Sept. 2020), Page No.1- 4.
- Brotati Chakraborty, “Different Impact on Academic Achievement in Secondary School Students in Rural and Urban Areas of Jaipur District”, Ilkogretim Online – Elementary Education Online, ISSN: doi: 10.17051/ilkonline.2020.04.764654; Vol 19 (Issue 4), Page No. 2854-2862.
- BOOK CHAPTERS: Book Name –“IT Reforms and Advancement in Education” II, ISBN No-978-93- 90153- 08-4”, “Bestow Edutrex Publication” August 2020.
- Chapter Name: Education System & its Application of IT with Teacher Student Relationship & its Correlation in Ancient Era.