Dr. Deepak Sharma
Present Position: Associate Professor
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, School of Medical Sciences
- PhD (Pharmacy), Sunrise University, Alwar, Rajasthan.
- Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
- Pharm, University of Rajasthan
Research Key Areas:
- Analytical Method Development and Validation
- Stability Testing
- Dissolution Sample Analysis
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation
- Associate Professor, DOPT, SOMS, Adamas University, India, 2020-
- Assistant Professor, School of Medical and Allied Sciences, G D Goenka University, India, 2018-2022
- Associate Professor NIMS Institute of Pharmacy, NIMS University, Jaipur, India, 2016-2018
- Assistant Professor, Maharishi Arvind Institute of Pharmacy, Jaipur, India. 2012-2018
- Assistant Professor, Jaipur College of Pharmacy, Jaipur, India. 2011-2012
- Lecturer, Swami Keshwanand Institute of Pharmacy, Jaipur, India. 2006-2007
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research papers published in International refereed journals: 27
- Number of research papers published in International peer-reviewed Scopus Proceedings: 17
- Number of invited Book-Chapters: 01, Books : 01
For Details, Visit: https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/256178
Selected Publication (s):
- Sharma Deepak, “Standardized analytical technique for in-vitro performance testing of initial first line antihypertensive drugs in combination”, Pharm Anal Acta, Volume 9, page 67, 2018.
- Swarnkar, S.K., Sharma Deepak, et.al “Phytochemical standardization of extracts of Aerva javanica Linn. Flowerings tops through determination of total phenolic, flavonoid aand flavonol content”, Asian Journal of Biochemical and Pharmaceutical Research, Special Issue, Page 12-16. 2019
Total Grant : 25000.00 INR (till date)
- “Analytics Method Development For Simultaneous Estimation Of Rosuvastatin, Clopidogrel and Aspirin by RP-HPLC In Pharmaceutical Dosage Form”, INR 25000.00, funded by NIMS University, Jaipur , 2017-2018.
- Atorvastatin Ethosomes Topical Gel Based Drug Delivery System. Application No.2022/03599, Patent Office, Republic of South Africa, 2022.
- Designing a New Dressing Bandage to the Fractured Wounds especially in the Diabetic Patients. Application No. -202231034414, Indian Patent Office, 2022.
- Deep Learning based Study of Chemical Compositions of nano-materials for the intent of bone healing capacity. Application No. – 202241033383, Indian Patent Office, 2022.
- An Efficient Framework for Segmentation and Classification of Cancer Cells Images Using Data Mining Techniques. Application No. 202241026611, Indian Patent Office, 2022.
- Machine Learning Based System to Analyze the Effect of Bacteria Against Antibiotics and the percentage of Antimicrobial Resistance. Application No. 202211028050, Indian Patent Office, 2022.
- “Advanced Techniques to Study the Antibacterial Activity of Silver nanoparticles Along with Synthesizing the Nanoparticles” Application No. 202211016039, Indian Patent Office.
- “In-Silico Based Technique to Analyze the Growth of Underground Stems” Application No. 202211014228, Indian Patent Office, 2022.
- “In-Silico Based Approach to Study the Behaviour of Drugs Against Corona Virus” Application No. 202211010472, Indian Patent Office, 2022.
Research Advisor / Supervisor:
- Doctoral Thesis Advisor / Supervisor : 02 (Awarded)
- Post Graduate Thesis Advisor / Supervisor: 01 (Awarded)
Award/ Academic Recognition/ Major Professional Activity:
- Qualified BEC Exam and IELTS.
- Reviewer at Pearson India Ltd., Drug research, Thieme Publishers, Open Pharmaceutical Sciences Journal, Bentham Science. Beijing, China, Analytical Chemistry letters, Taylor & Francis, Indian Journal of Chemical Technology, Government of India, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Evaluator, Observer and Examiner at Rajasthan University of Health Sciences since 2012 and Paper setter at BPUT, Orissa.
- Organized TWO workshops with WATERS India “A to Z of HPLC Instrumentation” 25-26 Feb., 2019 (First) and 17 Feb. 2021 (Second).
- Organized International conference “REACH 2020” Theme: Evolution of Healthcare at Aerospace, on 14th March 2020.
- Organized a “Workshop on IPR in collaboration with NIPAM” 2022.