Dr. Rakesh Kumar Singh
Present Position: Adjunct Faculty
Department of Mathematics, School of Basic & Applied Sciences
- PhD (Mathematics), IIT (ISM) Dhanbad
- Phil. (Applied Mathematics), IIT (ISM) Dhanbad
- Sc. (Mathematics & Computing), IIT (ISM) Dhanbad
Research Key Areas:
- Groundwater Hydrology
- Solute Transport in Porous Medium
- Analytical and Numerical Solutions of Contaminant/Pollutant Transport Modeling Problem
- Adjunct Faculty, Adamas University, India, Sept 2021- Present
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research papers published in International refereed journals: 03
- Number of research papers published in International peer-reviewed Scopus Proceedings: 02
For Details, Visit: https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/241888
Selected Publication (s):
- Singh, R.K., Paul, T., Mahato, N.K. and Singh, M.K., 2021. Contaminant dispersion with axial input sources in soil media under non-linear sorption. Environmental Technology, 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1080/09593330.2021.2016992.
- Singh, M.K., Rajput, S. and Singh, R.K., Study of 2D contaminant transport with depth varying input source in a groundwater reservoir. Water Supply. 21 (4): 1464-1480. https://doi.org/10.2166/ws.2021.010.
- Singh, M.K., Singh, R.K. and Pasupuleti, S., 2020. Study of forward-backward solute dispersion profiles in a semi-infinite groundwater system. Hydrological Sciences Journal, 65(8), pp.1416-1429. https://doi.org/10.1080/02626667.2020.1740706.
- Singh, R.K., Mahato, N.K., Das, P. and Singh, M.K., 2019. Solute dispersion along and against the groundwater flow in two-dimensional finite aquifer. In AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 2072, No. 1, p. 020010). AIP Publishing LLC. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5090250.
- Singh, M.K., Singh, R.K. and Singh, V.P., 2018. Three-dimensional solute transport problems in an aquifer: Numerical approaches. In Applications of Fluid Dynamics (pp. 525-534). Springer, Singapore. DOI:1007/978-981-10-5329-0_39.