Ms. Ankita Dhar
Present Position: Adjunct Faculty
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, School of Medical Sciences
- Master in Pharmacy (M.Pharm) from University of North Bengal, Siliguri, West Bengal.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) from NSHM Knowledge Campus, MAKAUT, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) from Jnan Chandra Ghosh Polytechnic, AICTE, Kolkata, West Bengal.
Research Key Areas:
- Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery System.
- Development and In-vitro Characterization Antiviral Drug Loaded PLGA Nanoparticles.
- Development of Nucleoside Analogues Containing Antiviral Drug Loaded liposomes with surface modifications.
- Novel Drugs for Tuberculosis.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Adamas University, December, 2021 to present
- Underwent 15 days training in BENMED LABORATORIES PVT. LTD. Millan Pally, Sonarpur, gather knowledge on production, Q.A., Q.C and Packaging through following departments of this plant.
- HPTLC Training (21/12/2020-23/12/2020), Handling CAMAG HPTLC, organized by ANCHROM in North Bengal University, Darjeeling.
- 3 weeks online course on Computer Aided Drug Design/Discovery (CADD) organized by Learntoupgrade and Wetlab championship. September 2020.
- Hospital Training (For 3 Months), Trained as a pharmacist, handling Injection and Vaccination, and also handling emergency patients for treatment and management in Vidyasagar State General Hospital, Vidyasagar Park, Behala, Kolkata.
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research papers published in International refereed journals: 1 (communicated)
- Number of review papers communicated in International refereed journals: 3 (communicated)
- Number of Book-Chapters: 1
Selected Publication (s):
- Paramita Paul, Tapan Kumar Shaw, Ankita Mallick, Ankita Dhar, Aditya Kanu, “Lipid-Based Nano-cosmeceuticals with antiaging potential”, Nanocosmeceuticals- Innovation, Application, and Safety, 1st Edition, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-323-91077-4.00019-3, 2022
Research Advisor / Supervisor:
- 1st rank in School for higher secondary examinations (WBCHSE), 2014.
- RANK-35 in JELET-2016 (Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry).
- Qualified Graduated Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) in 2019.
- 1st rank in West Bengal University of Technology Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET)-2019.
- RANK 2 in NIPER PhD 2022 Examination for Pharmaceutical Technology (Formulations)
Award/ Academic Recognition/ Major Professional Activity:
- Worked as Organising committee, cultural committee, moderator, volunteer for National & International conferences.
- External examiner for MAKAUT (West Bengal).
- Life member of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers in India (APTI).
- Worked as a member of cultural committee, Mentor-mentee committee.
- Participated in various oral & poster presentation in National & International conferences.