Ms. Apurbaa Acharya
Present Position: Assistant Professor
Department of Pharmacy, School of Medical Sciences
- Master in Pharmacy (M.Pharm) from Dr. B.C. Roy College of Pharmacy & A.H.S, Durgapur, West Bengal.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) from Dr. B.C. Roy College of Pharmacy & A.H.S, Durgapur, West Bengal.
Research Key Areas:
- Herbal drug technology
- Wet lab work
- Human Physiology
- Nanotechnology (NDDS)
- Academics- 2 years
- Pharmacovigilance- 1 year
Research Publication (s):
- Specialization: Pharmaceutics.
- Professional Experience: Teaching 2 years.
- Journal Publication: 1(Citations:)
- Book Chapter: 1
- Research work on Formulation and Evaluation of Pharmaceutical Aqueous Gel of Powdered Guava Leaf Extract for Anti-Microbial Activity.
- The Study of The Hematopoietic Property of Hygrophila spinosa.
- Boral P, Biswas S, Banerjee S, Roy D, Nag M, Dewan D, Chattopadhyay S, Acharya A, Mukherjee M. A Review on Fusion Gene: A Promising Tool to Combating Against Cancer. NeuroQuantology. 2022 Sep;20(10):10667-86.
- Debnath B, Dash B, Sahoo N, Vijayalakshmi P, Das P, Parveen S, Acharya A. A Practical Book Of Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology (As Per PCI Syllabus). Kolkata: Books Clinic.
Research Advisor / Supervisor:
- IDP project Co-Supervisor : 1
- Co-Supervisor in UG project : 4
- Supervisor in UG projects: 10
Award/ Academic Recognition/ Major Professional Activity:
- Qualified IELTS (International English Language Testing System) in 2020 with a band of 7.
- Secured a position in All India Essay Writing Event organized by Shri Ram Chandra Mission and United Nations information Centre for India &Bhutan held in 2016.