Present Position: Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology
- PhD in CSE Pursuing, Adamas University, Kolkata
- Tech CSE, Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology, MAKAUT, West Bengal(formerly WBUT)
- Tech CSE, NIT Durgapur
Research Key Areas:
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- UML Modeling
- Most notable paper presentation is in 11th World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies held on December, 2021
- Assistant Professor, Dept. Of CSE, School of Engineering and Technology, Adamas University, India, 2018-Present
- Lecturer, Dept. Of CST, Kingston Polytechnic College, 2015-2018
Research Publication (s):
- Number of research papers published in International refereed journals: NIL
- Number of research papers published in International peer-reviewed Scopus Proceedings: 5
- Number of invited Book-Chapters: NIL, Books : NIL
For Details, Visit: https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/163475
Selected Publication (s):
- Purkayastha, R., Chakraborty, T., Saha, A., & Mukhopadhyay, D. (2020). Study and analysis of various heuristic algorithms for solving travelling salesman problem—a survey. In Proceedings of the Global AI Congress 2019 (pp. 61-70). Springer, Singapore.
- Purkayastha, Roneeta and Roy, Abhishek, An Integrated Environment for Cloud Voting System using Edge Computing (January 19, 2021). ICICNIS 2020, Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3769149 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3769149
- Purkayastha, R., & Roy, A. (2021, August). Object Oriented Modelling of Cloud Voting System. In 2021 Asian Conference on Innovation in Technology (ASIANCON) (pp. 1-7). IEEE.
- Purkayastha, R., & Roy, A. (2021, October). Static Structure of Smart Card based Cloud Voting System. In 2021 2nd Global Conference for Advancement in Technology (GCAT) (pp. 1-9). IEEE.
- Purkayastha, R., & Roy, A. (2021, December). A Study on Sequential Transactions Using Smart Card Based Cloud Voting System. In International Conference on Innovations in Bio-Inspired Computing and Applications (pp. 643-653). Springer, Cham.
- Mobile Edge-Computing Based Dynamic Source Dynamic destination Shortest Path Estimation System, Patent Application Number: 201931032129, Patent publication date: 12/02/2021
Award/ Academic Recognition/ Major Professional Activity:
- Technical Committee Member/Reviewer of reputed Springer International Conference like IHIC 2022